A French company with international influence.
Expanscience, an independent French pharmaceutical and dermo-cosmetics laboratory, develops and manufactures innovative osteoarthritis and skin care products. For 70 years, we have built up a solid international reputation as an innovator and expert.
Our products, which include two leading brands – Piasclédine 300 and Mustela – are distributed in more than 100 countries. We also develop and market natural cosmetic active ingredients for the French and international cosmetics industry.
The whole value chain is an integral part of the business – from research to production and distribution. Over more than 15 years, we have been working to develop our activities ever more responsibly. In 2016, our “Better Living Program” has reinforced our commitments in terms of Social Responsibility. Expanscience’s positive impact on society and the environment is recognized by the international B Corp label since 2018.
IR&D: At the heart of our strategy
We are deeply involved in research and innovation. Specific examples include:
• The unique expertise we have acquired in sourcing and plant extraction
• Developing innovative cosmetic active ingredients of plant origin and high-performance, eco-designed dermo-cosmetics formulations
• Recognised expertise in the physiology of both children’s and pregnant women’s skin
An ongoing commitment to people and the environment in which they live
A pioneer and exemplary CSR strategy
– Developing products with reduced impact on mankind and its environment
– Offering solutions to improve our care products and facilitate prevention in the field of osteoarthritis and skin health
Expanscience is the first French pharmaceutical and dermo-cosmetics laboratory to have been recognized as « Exemplary » by the Committed to CSR label.
Expanscience is a member of the UEBT for protecting biodiversity and complying with fair trade regulations.